Cardinal Sports Academy (CSA) strives to create better communities for all ages to play active sports and socialize in. It is committed to promoting sports among Youth and Adults and in the process assists them in leading a healthy lifestyle.
CSA has its focus now on getting young children and youth involved in the game of Cricket help them learn key elements of life - Sportsmanship, hardwork, fitness and team spirit. We provide a platform to the young blood that is the future of Canada to help build their sporting abilities in not only cricket but in other indoor and outdoor winter sports.
“The philosophy is very clear: No one should be left alone due to lack of resources and expertise.”
At CSA we provide professional cricket coaching aimed at developing budding Canadian Cricket players for the next generation.
- Registration Fee: $50.00 (One Time Fee for New Members)
- Fee structure for 2020 as follows:
- Outdoor and Indoor – $120/Month (Three sessions a week-‐Monthly 12 sessions)
- One session a week – $ 100/Month (Monthly 4 sessions)
- Women’s sessions once a week – $ 100/Month (Monthly 4 sessions)
- Drop In – $15 PerSession
- Yearly Membership Discount – 5%
- Sibling Discount – 7% (Same Residential Address)
- Payment Terms:
- First and Last Month Advance on Admission
- Monthly Fees Paid Via Pre-Authorized Debit (Please Complete the PAD Form)
- Debit/Credit for DropIn.
- Any NSF will be subject to $50 penalty, which will be adjusted from last month's advance fees.
- Retainer fee :- If a player does not inform his unavailability for the following month, he/she will be charged a retainer fee of $50/month.